While our safety labels provide information on best practices, we wanted to provide additional resources on safely using our candles here. Here are some general rules to abide by to avoid injury associated with any candle use:
1. Never leave a candle unattended.
2. Keep the candle away from windy or drafty areas or near curtains, books, magazines or anything flammable.
3. Place the candle in the middle of a stable table or countertop.
4. Always light multi wick candles with the wick furthest away from you first to avoid burning yourself over the lit wick.
5. Always keep the candle in a container that will hold the melted wax.
6. Never burn the candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
7. Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" to avoid larger flames.
8. Never let the candle burn to the bottom.
9. Never throw away a candle in the trash immediately after using it.
10. Be cautious in lighting candles around children or pets.
Learn more at the following resources: